Regina, SK S4S
639 999 5039
Results-oriented Project Coordinator highly talented in overseeing schedule, materials and Construction management. Operate effectively in busy, deadline-oriented settings and work well with all stakeholders. Focused on promoting team efficiency and adaptability with proactive cross-functional communication and meticulous attention to detail. Successful track record of accomplishing projects on time and within budget constraints during 3-year career.
• Project Management
• Problem Solving and analysis
• Critical thinking
• Construction safety
• AutoCAD knowledge
• Requests for information (RFIs)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Project Estimation
• Safety and compliance inspections
• Safety audits
• Strong Organizational and administrative skills
• Technical Analysis
• Stakeholder Relations
• Schedule Management
• Risk mitigation planning
SALES ASSOCIATE 12/2019 to CURRENTCineplex Cinemas | Regina, SK
• Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships.
• Delivered high level of assistance by locating products and checking store system for merchandise at other sites.
• Prepared merchandise for sales floor by pricing or tagging.
• Balanced and organized cash register by handling cash, counting change and storing coupons.
QUALITY ENGINEERING INTERN 08/2018 to 11/2018QCRETE Readymix India PVT LTD. | Kottayam, India
• Coordinated with quality control staff to complete inspections.
• Supported quality team members during corrective action updates.
• Demonstrated product and quality expertise in product inspections.
• Performed quality inspections and drafted reports to detail non-conforming material issues.
PROJECT EXECUTIVE 08/2016 to 02/2018
Jamal Al Ahmed Constructions | Manama, Bahrain
• Evaluated project performance and made proactive adjustments to maintain quality and schedule.
• Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
• Facilitated communication between departments and project stakeholders.
• Compile and maintain Project Reports, Agendas and Minutes of Meetings as directed by Project Managers and Construction Manager
• Collaborated with upper management to assess business needs and develop roadmaps.
• Handled scheduling of subcontractors and staff to complete projects within required timeframes.
• Determined appropriate financial expenditures and implemented budgets.
• Achieved project deadlines by coordinating with contractors to manage performance.
• Compiled “Close Out Documents” at the end of projects to be provided to the client and Consultant.
SITE ENGINEER 04/2015 to 08/2016
Joseph Thomas PWD Contractor | Alappuzha, India
• Established and implemented construction schedules, methods, equipment and labor requirements, using Gantt charts and MS Project.
• Conducted project site visits to meet with construction staff, evaluate progress and discuss operational issues.
• Prepared and reviewed engineering specifications, scopes of work, schedules of payments and other documents.
• Checked technical designs and drawings for adherence to standards.
• Monitored execution of contract work for compliance with design plans and specifications.
• Prepared and presented project cost estimates, determined project feasibility based on data analysis and recommended improvements.
Bachelors in Construction Mangement 05/2021
Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Regina, SK
Diploma in Autocad 05/2015
CADD Training Center, Kochi, India
Diploma in Civil Engineering 04/2014
Sun Institute of Polytechnic, Tamil Nadu, India
• Graduated with 7.8 GPA
To contact this candidate email Vishnursv143@gmail.com