The Site Administrator is responsible for a variety of duties, including the prompt and accurate entry of project data including labour, equipment, safety, and materials into a custom costing/billing database as well as swift coordination of all logistics relating to crew members.
- Daily time entry of labour and equipment resources being utilized on projects
- Manage requisition, PO, equipment, etc. logs
- Coding invoices, entering invoices and various other administrative/accounting related tasks
- Assist with onboarding of site personnel (HR/payroll forms and HSE orientations and safety tickets)
- General filing and document control procedures throughout all phases of the project
- Organize, create and maintain site access (i.e., vehicle passes, visitor passes, orientations, training…etc.)
- Coordinate HSE support documentation
- Book travel and accommodations for employees and processing related expenses
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of required reports
- Timely documentation follow-up, scanning, copying & filing
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 2+ years relevant experience as a site administrator
- Great verbal and written communicator – excellent phone manner, comfortable talking on the phone for long periods of time and handling a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Multitasking and organizational skills a necessity
- Microsoft Office Tools – proficient with excel, formulas, pivot tables, macros would be considered an asset
- Adaptability to changing demands
- Previous administrative, logistics, site support experience in the Construction industry an asset
- Payroll experience and qualifications an asset
- Accounting experience and qualifications an asset
Physical Demands: Position may require employee to frequently work at a computer station, stand, walk, twist, bend, reach and kneel.
Compensation: The company offers great benefits, ongoing training, growth opportunities, and a culture built on determination, teamwork, and integrity.
COVID-19 considerations: We are committed to the health and safety of our workers and take every precaution to maintain distancing and where not practical PPE is provided, including extra cleaning.