To provide best of class construction services across a diverse range of industries through strategic partnerships and First Nations relationships
To become the safest, most client focused, community engaged, and successful construction company in the world.
- Infracon Energy Services was established initially as Infracon Capital Management in 2012. Since then, Infracon has made two acquisitions, one in 2012 when they acquired the assets of LNB Construction based in Merritt and Kamloops BC, and the second in 2015 when they acquired the assets of Minex Contractors Ltd, based in Kamloops BC. Infracon continues to pursue growth in Western Canada through organic growth as well as through strategic acquisitions.
- Our value proposition is that we go beyond the standard earthmoving capabilities to provide projects that are cost focused. Infracon’s philosophy is to support our clients be they producers, engineers, suppliers or fellow contractors with constructability experience to ensure cost and schedule certainty
- We pride ourselves on delivering projects safely, on time, and on budget Infracon’s senior management team has experience in delivering projects from $5-$100 million in size and we are very cognisant of the challenges facing clients in ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Our team consists of experienced project management, supervision, and surveying leadership supported by HR, safety, and logistics professionals
- Infracon Energy Services offers the services of a diverse, experienced, and dedicated staff to meet specific job requirements.
- Our area of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Site Development including; water management and sedimentation control, mass excavation of soil and/or rock, removal of existing underground obstructions, placement of base material for roads or plants, installation of foundations, piles, and anchor bolts
- Transportation Infrastructure
- General Excavation (grading, earthworks, mining, reclamation)
- Civil Foundations (piling, concrete) Piping, pipelines, and pump stations Pipeline Integrity
- Hydroelectric Power
- Power Distribution
- Transmission Line ROW Construction
- Rail Development
- Energy Infrastructure
- The Infracon Group of Companies roots date back almost 40 years as a family-owned company operation out of Merrit BC
- Infracon is a fully-integrated construction service provider with locations in Kamloops, Merritt, Dawson Creek, Terrace, Sparwood, Vancouver, Saskatoon, and Calgary