Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 250-936-8660
Spare board Labourer/ Sorter Bin Chaser
Weyerhaeuser – Princeton B.C February 2020 to Present
Operating sorter bins to the mill’s quality control protocols. Checking grade stamps while using a pike pole to ensure boards are clear to be dropped and not create upset conditions. Follow safety guidelines through Weyerhaeuser policy and WCB regulations. Work as a team and alone. General clean up duties and training of the mill procedures. Lock out/tag out procedure as well as fire watch and dust control of the mill. Reporting of any issues with machine or any safety issues throughout the mill. Continuous communication with other employees and management through radio/CB.
Nicola valley radiator – Merritt, BC
July 2016 to 2020
Rebuild mine vehicles radiators back to OEM specs. Ensure tubes are still in good shape to go back into radiator. Paint radiator and test for leaks. Daily driving of forklifts and using cranes, cables, and shackles to move large parts and hang them in paint bay. Painting with enamels and epoxy. Ensure quality and safety guidelines are met.
Automotive Prepper/paint apprentice.
Smith Chevrolet Cadillac – Kamloops, BC 2015 to 2016
Prime, block and sand all vehicles to be painted.
Assist painter with painting and masking of vehicles, buses, and motorhomes. Ensure quality of work before painting. Ensure customers are happy with completed work and answer any questions about quality or procedures during the prepping and painting process.
Apprentice Automotive Refinish Technician
2011 to August 2014
Painting and prepping of vehicles to ICBC specifications. Identifying colours and colour variants.
• Customer relation, handling complaints with work done on ICBC claims.
• Train as painter helper and relieve painter.
• Sanding of vehicles.
Automotive Prep Technician/ Apprentice Automotive Refinishing Technician Smith Chevrolet Kamloops
• Apprentice under painter, train to paint, mix paint and identify different variants of colours for various vehicles.
• Sanding, blocking, daily clean up, learn and relieve painter from auto paint duties.
• Detailing, and costumer relations
• Prepping of all vehicles and masking of automobiles
James western star – Kamloops, BC 2015
Prepping and painting of commercial vehicles.
Sanding and priming all semi, pump trucks and dump trucks.
Assist painter in masking of all vehicles to be painted.
Ensure quality of work before paint and after paint meets expectation of the company and the customer.
Automotive prep Technician ticket
• Great attention to detail
• Safety oriented individual
• Valid driver’s license and five-year clean driver’s abstract
• Knowledge in various production industries.
• Ability to work well as a team and alone.
• Eagerness to learn and grow within a company.
• Experience driving forklifts and safety of working around machines and overhead cranes.
• Previous experience working in forest products industry (veneer plant)
GED at Salmon Arm Secondary
Labour at Aspen Planers
Not enough work right now for me to continue working here.
To contact this candidate email email@example.com