Tanvir S. Sidhu
Kamloops, BC · (236) 313 – 1919
· Time Management
· Results oriented
· Relationship Building
· Safety oriented
· Mechanically inclined
· Team Building
Barkerville gold – kamloops, bc
06/2021 – present
· Trained Grinding and Solutions operator.
· Ensuring high recovery and maximum throughput.
· Following SOP’s and JHA’s to ensure maximum safety.
· Communicating and coordinating with team members.
· Completing Field Level Hazard Assessment’s daily to reduce safety hazards.
· Ensuring equipment is running in good condition with daily pre-checks.
· Regular density and sample checks.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Completing weekly checklists and communicating any irregularities with the management.
New gold – kamloops, bc
10/2020 – 04/2021
· Trained Grinding and Dewatering operator.
· Ensuring all equipment is running in good condition with daily pre-checks.
· Maintain a clean work environment while keeping safety the highest priority.
· Quality control through regular density and sample checks.
· Communicating clearly with the team.
· Go through training modules to be proficient.
· Troubleshooting equipment if its faulty.
· Ensuring weekly checks are completed on time
· Following LOTO policies and ensuring PPE is in good condition.
· Helping team members whenever they need a hand.
· Maintain a log book for daily activities and communicate with cross-shift.
· Acting promptly to any request from the control room and taking care of any air/water leaks on the floor.
Aspen planers – savona, bc
01/2020 – 09/2020.
· Helping produce various kinds of concrete forming plywood in a team setting through various tasks and making sure every resource is ready for use to keep the process smooth.
· Maintain a clean work station and making safety the top most priority.
· Quality control through repairing and patching irregular and imperfect plywood products to ensure quality is maintained.
· Off-bearing veneer to grade them based on quality and size.
· Spray painting, prepping and packaging finished plywood to get it ready for delivery.
· Communicate clearly with the team.
· Train new hires to be efficient.
· Follow all Locking out procedures whenever necessary.
· Ensuring quality throughout any job by following all the necessary guidelines.
Visions electronics – Kamloops, bc
FLOOR Manager and Audio-Video Department Head
01/2018 – 12/2019
08/2017 – 12/2017.
· Assess team member performance and developed improvement plans. Teach and mentor staff in proper methods for closing deals and finishing daily tasks effectively.
· Build customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback. Foster relationships with customers to expand customer base and enhance loyalty and retention.
· Open and close the store, which includes counting cash drawers and making bank deposits. Manage store appearance, including merchandising and displays, signage, decorations and cleaning.
· Spearhead sales meetings with the team and other managers to share best practices. Update staff with their daily tasks and targets and tackle any pending issues.
· Help team member’s close sales with the help of a turnover and give them tips for future sales.
· Track the floor to make sure all the team members are following every company policy and follow up with them after every sale. Made sure pricing information is kept current and that customers are made aware of promotions and discounts.
· Keep an eye on building premises for loss prevention and security purposes.
· Recommend products based on the best match of customer needs and store profitability and provided expert product and service information by staying updated on the latest technological trends.
· Negotiate and close deals with minimal required support from sales and store managers.
· Sought opportunities to up-sell and add-on additional merchandise. Create attractive product displays to enhance customer experience and boost sales. Answered customers’ questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
· Approach customers and engage them with compelling conversations using effective interpersonal and people skills.
· Offer after sales services to all customers having issues with their products, be it service issues, Price Protection or Warranty work.
thompson rivers university – Kamloops, BC
Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Finance
· Completed coursework in Financial Management, Financial Accounting and Income taxation.
· Took on projects in courses like Business Valuation and Restructuring, Forecasting in Business (ForecastX) and Financial Statement Analysis.
· Represented TRU at CFA Research challenge where we had to work in a team of 5 members to research on a company to present a financial report to a panel of 3 CFA judges.
· Took charge of India Club and planned events like Diwali Night 2018.
St. xavier’s College – Kolkata, India
Bachelors of commerce
· Graduated with Honors Completed coursework in Marketing, Statistics, Accounting and more than 20 other courses.
· Major in Marketing with my main Project being a thorough research on a Company and making a presentation project on how the company is marketing itself and how it could utilize its resources better to create a bigger impact on the market.
· Represented the college in various cultural festivals and was on the college basketball team throughout my term.
September 2015- April 2018
Post Bacc. Diploma in Finance at Thompson Rivers University
June 2012- April 2015
B.Comm Hons. at St. Xavier's College, Kolkata, India
To contact this candidate email email@example.com