683 Cumberland Avenue, Kamloops B.C, Canada
• Total 3+ years of work experience.
• Highest qualification gained was Post Baccalaureate Diploma in International Business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook Express, Paint.
• I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to
any task that I undertake, or situation that I am presented with.
• Experience in a variety of different fields such as marketing, sales, maintaining equipment’s,
procurement, resource planning, etc. has helped me to build up the career and unflappable.
approach to succeed in this competitive field.
• Excellent communicator, tech-savvy, pet lover, runner, and 5-class driving License (10 years’
Halston Liquor Store, Kamloops April 2021- Present
Liquor Store Supervisor
• Supervise and co-ordinate with cashiers and other staff
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Train or arrange for the training of new sales staff
• Responsible for cash register and cash handling
• Sell merchandise to customers
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
Chances Casino, Kamloops
Prep Cook July 2018- June 2019
• Taking care of health, safety, and environment at workplace by prevented cross-contamination from utensils, surfaces, and pans when cooking and plating meals for food allergy sufferers.
• Responsible for opening and closing kitchen on daily basis.
• Cooked all menu items according to specified instructions.
• Prepared ingredients for menu items
• Restocked inventory and ingredient items to maintain optimal kitchen efficiency.
• Preserved freshness of food by storing food in designated containers and storage areas within freezer or refrigerator.
ICICI Bank, India
Accounts Manager – Commercial Banking group Jan 2016- April 2017
• To manage & increase the limit utilization of working capital limits sanctioned to the corporate clients
• To understand business requirement of corporate customer for securing businesses capital account or structured Trade finance requirement
• Leveraging technological platforms such as Trade online, Trade connect and Import document management to provide seamless trade solutions to the client.
• Cooperation with various groups in the bank such as credit, Treasury, Product, Compliance, operations & legal for rendering the best possible business solutions to the client.
Thompson Rivers University Jan-2018 – Dec-2020
Post Baccalaureate in international Business Kamloops, BC Canada
• Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, International Trade Finance, International Marketing, International Economics, International Business, Cross-Cultural Management and Economics and Business Statistics
• Cultural differences and cross-cultural interaction, Communicating and negotiation across culture, Mexico as emerging market.
Panjab Technical University, Jalandhar, India 2012-2014
Master of Business Administration
• Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC) Program: (in progress) Canadian Investment Funds Course (CIFC)
Expected date of completion: September 2022
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook Express, Project,
Interests & Hobbies
• Sports (Running, Skating).
• Experimenting and learning new food dishes and drinks.
• Learning about the stock market and bitcoin.
References: On request will be made available
Jan 2018 to Dec 2020
Diploma In International Business at Thompson Rivers University
To contact this candidate email email@example.com