683 Cumberland Avenue, Kamloops B.C, Canada
• Total 3+ years of work experience.
• Highest qualification gained was Post Bachelorette Diploma in International Business.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook Express, Paint.
• I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to
any task that I undertake, or situation that I am presented with.
• Experience in a variety of different fields such as marketing, sales, maintaining equipment’s,
procurement, resource planning, etc. has helped me to build up the career and unflappable.
approach to succeed in this competitive field.
• Excellent communicator, tech-savvy, pet lover, runner, and 5-class driving License (10 years’
Halston Liquor Store, Kamloops April 2021- Present
Liquor Store Cashier
• Responsible for cash register and cash handling
• Receiving and putting away orders
• Restocking all shelves
• I.D checks and provide excellent customer service.
Gyldis Pizza Store, Kamloops October 2019- March 2021
Pizza Delivery Driver
• Checking orders before delivery to ensure that the correct products have been made, and that charges are accurate.
• Transporting items to customers at their desired locations.
• Managing cash and card payments upon delivery, as needed.
• Adhering to road and traffic regulations.
• Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries and complaints.
Prep Cook July 2018- June 2019
Chances Casino, Kamloops
• Taking care of health, safety, and environment at workplace by prevented cross-contamination from utensils, surfaces, and pans when cooking and plating meals for food allergy sufferers.
• Responsible for opening and closing kitchen on daily basis.
• Cooked all menu items according to specified instructions.
• Prepared ingredients for menu items
• Restocked inventory and ingredient items to maintain optimal kitchen efficiency.
• Preserved freshness of food by storing food in designated containers and storage areas within freezer or refrigerator.
Thompson Rivers University Jan-2018 – Dec-2020
Post Baccalaureate in international Business Kamloops, BC Canada
• Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, International Trade Finance, International Marketing, International Economics, International Business, Cross-Cultural Management and Economics and Business Statistics
• Cultural differences and cross-cultural interaction, Communicating and negotiation across culture, Mexico as emerging market.
Panjab Technical University, Jalandhar, India 2012-2014
Master of Business Administration
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Outlook Express, Project,
Interests & Hobbies
• Learning about Canadian Hospitality Markets.
• Reading and listening to books.
• Sports (Swimming, Running).
• Experimenting and learning new food dishes and drinks.
• Learning about stock market and bitcoin.
On request will be made available
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org