Site/Project Administrator and Administrative Assisant
3767 – 26 Avenue, Edmonton, AB; Cell 780-792-6459; email@example.com
· 10+ years combined Administrative Assistant, Site Administrator and Project Administrator experience, six of those years in the oil and gas industry.
· Strengths include payroll, new hire setup & onboarding, calendar management, document management/filing, reconciliations & auditing, process requisitions and work orders, preparation and distribution of materials, training and safety responsibilities.
· Advanced Outlook, Word and Skype; Intermediate with SharePoint, Excel, MS Teams.
· Respectful interpersonal skills including excellent communication and organization skills combined with a strong work ethic.
· Exemplary organization and time management; effective multi-tasking and prioritization of deadlines.
· Proven demonstrated integrity as well as a high degree of discretion, confidentiality, tact and diplomacy combined with collaborative and autonomous work environments.
Stuart Olson, Tartan – Contract 11/2019 – 01/2020
Project Administrator – COOP in Regina, SK
· Worked with perpetual moving targets and KPIs from boots on the ground to layoff.
· Keyed in and reconciled daily timesheets in SAP, plus processed 3rd party invoices as part of payroll.
· Audited daily and weekly LEMS for 100 staff from SAP and submitted for approval.
Recruitment Partners (temporary roles) 2018 – Present
Onboarding Coordinator/Pre-Screener, Timekeeper, Site Administrator, Clerk II, Hospitality Recruiter
· Confirmed D&As were passed, prepared & finalized offer letters, emailed onboarding packages, ensured that all documentation was returned as valid, current and accounted for.
· Pre-screened Heavy Equipment Operators and skilled Labourers.
· Set up Training profiles and uploaded certificates.
· Created and maintained electronic employee folders.
· Ran weekly employee and candidate reports.
· Keyed in and reconciled daily timesheets & Work Orders in SAP, plus 3rd party billing & meal allowances.
· Reconciled daily and weekly LEMS using Excel and SAP; Submitted LEMS to Client for approval.
· Processed the daily Sign In/Sign Outs via the SISO software.
· Performed IT troubleshooting and audit discrepancies.
· Reported to a Director and managed his calendar & emails.
· Coordinated and entered Inquiries in POSSE and tracking Google Docs & Sheets.
· Arranged catering and coordinated meetings.
· Managed recruitment process by reviewing initial submissions and performing candidate pre-screening and interviewing of non-union staff roles for the rigs and large camps.
Robert Half/OfficeTeam (temporary roles) 2018 – Present
Project Administration Support and Administrative Assistant
· Prepared classroom materials for training, booked rooms, greeted learners.
· Ensured classes were current and correct on SharePoint, including uploading and removing.
· Worked with various personnel within the ERP implementation project team.
· Prepared, drafted and finalized correspondence to MLAs and Caucuses via info from Managers.
· Managed and maintained databases, hard and electronic filing, FM Calendar, meetings/events, and daily mail processing.
· Distributed numerous financial reports electronically to MLAs, Caucuses and LAO Branches.
Online English Educator – Contractor in China & Alberta 02/2017 – 05/2018
· Attended an online Teaching English as a Foreign Language program for six months.
· Taught Business Intermediate and Advanced English, plus Threshold to Advanced Daily English.
· Prepared learners for IELTS and TOEFL proficiency exams on two separate teaching platforms.
· Effectively created, proofread and reviewed teaching materials, procedures and processes.
· Offered the Director role for the Centre of International Educators based on my initiative, leadership, work ethic and appreciation of responsibilities as an English Educator.
· Excellent customer service as I achieved a 5-Star rating from my foreign adult learners.
Talentcor/Design Group Placement Agency – (temporary roles in Victoria, BC) 03/2016 – 09/2016
· Sorted daily mail for 40 departments and processed outgoing mail (couriers and postage meter).
· Accurately input full-cycle work orders (except Labour) in CMMS.
· General administrative responsibilities such as answering phones and produced Word & Excel docs.
· Reviewed and sorted daily mail then reconciled in JDE/E1 and SharePoint database.
· Coordinated and entered data for Purchase Orders into JDE/E1.
Operations Administrative Assistant – Canadian Natural Resources Limited 01/2013 – 02/2016
· Assisted the Chief Power Engineer with ABSA regulatory compliance, applications and inquiries.
· Coordination of Tool Box Talks, Quarterly’s, video conference calls, and ad-hoc meetings.
· Assisted 70 Operators and staff, plus contactors, with general administrative tasks.
· Payroll/time entry using Kronos, including all exceptions (training, OT, vacation and sick).
· Expertly generated JDE/E1 requisitions and work orders as well as IS Remedy tickets.
· Coordinated and processed travel and training requests.
· Tracked and reported all training, vacation, OT and sick time statistics in Vacation Time Out.
· Published live documents in Word, such as step-by-step FAQs and How-To Instructions for Operators.
· Performed Fire Warden duties such as monthly safety checks, reported hazards, near-misses and incidents; ensured egress routes where unobstructed and monitored the alarm system for H2S and fire disabling.
· Coordinated travel logistics, accommodations and training for 100 people from 05/2008 – 02/2009.
· Water Systems Operator from 02/2009 – 07/2009.
Senior Administrative Assistant – Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo 08/2009 – 12/2012
· Appointed and handpicked for over four months as the acting Executive Assistant to the Executive Director, Community Development Division (600 people).
· Supported two Directors of the Public Works Department (200+ people) by providing superior calendar management, preparing draft and final correspondence, and coordinating meetings, travel and training.
· Managed temporary administrative staff hiring through full-cycle recruitment process such as post jobs, shortlisted, interviewed, reference checked, offered hire-on letters and oversaw on boarding.
· Supervised, coached and trained administrative staff.
· Communicated and interacted with internal and external members of the public and staff, Mayor’s office, Council members and provincial governments.
· Created/updated Visio organizational charts and uploaded to SharePoint; worked with SAP and JDE/E1.
· Assisted with the inception of the City Center Entity as Secretary to the Committee of Stakeholders.
· WHMIS 2015 (2019)
· St. John Ambulance – Standard First Aid, Level C CPR/AED (2019)
· OSSA (2006) AND CSTS 2020 (2020)
· International TEFL Academy – Teaching English as a Foreign Language/TESOL and TQUK Level 5 TEFL Certificates (2017)
· NorQuest College – Secretarial/Word Processing Certificate (1989)
· Stony Plain Memorial High School Diploma (1985)
· Advanced: MS Outlook, MS Word, Adobe Pro
· Intermediate: MS Excel, SharePoint, JDE/E1, SAP (e-timesheets and Report Manager), Remedy, Kronos, Vacation Time-Out, Zoom, Skype, Webex (Cisco), Moodle
· Basic: PowerPoint, JazzHR, BIS Trainer, FieldCap, Cann Amm, WorkHub/Safety Sync, Visio, CMMS, Google Suite
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org