Early fourth Year Apprentice Heavy Duty Technician August 2017-Present (RED SEAL Exam Complete)
• Worked in Different locations: Fort McKay AB Service Department/New Equipment Builds, Elkford
BC(Multiple Mines working on the largest heavy equipment in the field , Surrey BC (Service
Department), Edmonton AB (Service Department)
• Troubleshot and repaired machines of all sizes in different fields of work while getting some
instruction from my superiors.
• Conducting component swaps such as engines, transmissions, machine cabs, as well as rebuilding
those components if requested.
• Worked in both the field and the shop depending on the location I was placed in
• Adapted to different environments and weather conditions based on where the machine had
broken down or needed maintenance
Equipment Operator February 2019-present
• Used different machines such as wheel loaders and excavators to maintain road surfaces and
maintain yard. Operated forklift moving machines and parts as well as components. Unloaded and
loaded machines that came in and left for different departments.
Broco Glass Ltd. Vancouver, BC
Auto Glass Apprentice June 2016-2017
• Preparing glass for installation
• Taking apart the pieces necessary to install the glass on different vehicles
RED-D-ARC WELDERENTALS Ltd. Langley BC
Welder Repair Technician/Shipping July-September 2015
• Getting welders and equipment related to them ready for shipping
• Organized entire warehouse
• Tested and repaired and changed parts of various equipment
B&B Contracting Ltd., CanadaAssistant, Heavy Duty Mechanic (Work Experience) December 2014
• Worked and learnt on the job in the field as well as in the shop.
• Took inventory and stocked parts required for services and other repairs.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
• Think Big Service Technician August 2017-April 2019
Grande Prairie Regional College
• Heavy Mechanical Trades Foundation November 2016-August 2017
Vancouver Community College Annacis Island Campus
• Graduated June 2016 – Écolé Panorama Ridge Secondary, Surrey, BC
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
– Think Big Service Technician Certification
– RED Seal Complete Needs Hours
LEADERSHIP ROLES & OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS
• Leading Projects at work as well taking on the roles of organizing jobs and work orders
• Took part in a job shadow with the Mechanical Superintendent (Heavy Duty Mechanic) of Delta
• First Aid Trained
• Licensed Forklift operator
• Well organized, Can do physical work.
• Ready to take on a challenge and learn new things.
• Deal with situations with honesty, integrity and personal ethics.
• Great at explaining and holding conversations with others.
• Great at working under pressure.• Team Player
• Can adapt to different environment
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org