Surveying and industry professional with 3+ years hands-on Pipeline, Mining, Energy, and Transportation survey consulting experience. Highly knowledgeable in implementing RTK GPS/ total station surveys , UAV flight missions and machine control management for above standard project success.
Plan B Technical Services Inc. / May 2019 – Dec 2020
- Conducted UAV surveys, processed photogrammetry point cloud data, prepared sufaces for volume computation
- Staked project design features including excavations, right-of-ways, blast patterns, centerlines, ditch’s, cut/fill slopes using DTM/TIN surfaces, AutoCAD linework, and point files.
- Performed detailed field to finish topo and as-built surveys using RTK GPS equipment
- Executed precision pile/bolt layout using robotic total station
- Prepared surface modeling, design, and volume calculations using AutoCAD & Trimble Business Center
- Verified survey layout and machine control data on-site; ensured data is correct and updated
- Completed daily progress reports, maintained records/measurements and other survey information in systematic order
City of Winnipeg-Engineering Division / May 2018 – Nov 2018
- Set-up, use and maintained survey equipment including RTK GPS, Total Station, GNSS Data-collector, Rod & Level and underground utility locators.
- Established construction lines and staked accordingly to ensure project is built according to engineering design plans
- Performed site supervision and construction QA/QC monitoring
- Communicated with supervisors, operators and other project stakeholders to ensure project needs were met
LEAD HAND JOURNEYMAN CARPENTER
40six Group/ January 2015 – September 2017
- Executed layout of earthworks, footings, foundations, columns, wall & roof systems.
- Determined material needs, project timelines, coordinate subtrades
- Met with Inspectors, project managers, and subcontractors to ensure company objectives were met
- Monitored crew/subtrades for QA and project timelines
- Accurate use of Trimble, TOPCON, Carlson RTK GPS/Total station equipment
- Knowledgeable servicing of Trimble & TOPCON machine control systems
- Skilled use of Civil3d, Trimble Business Center, Carlson design software
- Small Advanced UAV license, piloted Phantom 4 (RTK), EBEE X
- Experienced in writing technical reports, data entry, and file management
- Strong problem-solving skills in a field environment
- Ability to think geospatially, foresee project constraints
- Experience operating CAT 390F excavator, D6 Dozers
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Major: Municipal Engineering Tech.
Red River College, Winnipeg MB
RED SEAL JOURNEYMAN CARPENTER
Okanagan College, Kelowna BC
To contact this candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org