Civil Engineering Technologist
Civil Engineering Technology Diploma, Okanagan College—Kelowna BC
Real Estate License, UBC Sauder School of Business—Kelowna BC
Business Administrations Honors Diploma, Saskatoon Business College—Saskatoon SK
2018 — 2020 2015 — 2016 2010 — 2011
• Proficient in determining excavation and backfill quantities using AGTEK Earthwork 4D software.
• Skilled in using Revu Bluebeam, and Microsoft Excel to calculate quantity takeoffs for Civil and
Building projects valuing at 50+million.
• Experienced in concrete and soil tests such as, slump, air pressure, concrete cylinder molds, washed sieve analysis/moisture content of soils, moisture density and in-place density testing.
• Trained in surveying using the total station and AutoCAD. Organizational Skills
• Prepared and implemented the best plan of action for over 100+ personal training clients, ages ranging from 13 to 65 to help them achieve their fitness goals.
• Achieved excellent sales statistics, I was in the top 5% of all personal trainers worldwide at Snap Fitness and broke all the gyms personal training sales numbers.
• Structured my weekly work schedule with 10-12 home showings for my clients who were looking to purchase homes, 2-3 open houses for my selling clients, 3-4 meetings with clients, and one coaching session with my managing broker.
• During the completion process of purchase of homes valuing on average $750,000 I organized and coordinated the inspector, lawyer, and mortgage broker for my client to ensure that the purchase of sale would complete on time.
Junior Technologist, On-Site Engineering – Campbell River March 2021 — Current
• Inspected temporary portable steel bridges, wooden box culverts, culvert crossings, and log bridges for visible issues such as, conks, cracks, sill crushing etc. to determine suitability for continued logging truck use.
• Created record drawings for various bridge and culvert crossings using AutoCAD.
• Manned the total station during creek site surveys using Mesa 2 tablet and utilized Road Eng.
software to create 3D layouts of the surveyed sites prior to recommending the best plan of action for the client.
Junior Estimator (8 month co-op term), Maple Reinders – Kelowna 2019 — 2020
• Calculated excavation and backfill quantities using AGTEK Earthwork 4D software.
• Utilized Revu Bluebeam and Microsoft Excel to do quantity takeoffs for Civil and Building
• Created projects and call lists on Maple Reinder’s FTP Site to ensure trade coverage for all scopes required and followed up prior to tender deadlines.
Realtor, Royal LePage Realty—Kelowna March 2016 — Sept 2018
• Provided guidance to sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
• Determined clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that best suit them.
• Took photos, measurements, advertised and organized open houses.
Personal Trainer, Self Employed Sept 2013 — Feb 2016
• Utilized various websites and word of mouth to advertise my personal training services.
• Trained clients using free weights, body exercises and aerobics at the gym, outdoors or at their
• Advised clients in nutrition and supplements to assist in their fitness and health goals.
Personal Trainer, Snap Fitness—Saskatoon June 2011 — Sept 2013
• Trained clients in weights, cardio and stretching during one on one sessions or small groups.
• Conducted fitness consultations to assess potential clients fitness levels and determine the best
course of action to achieve individual goals.
• Led indoor and outdoor boot camps for all ages and skill levels.
• Canfitpro Personal Trainer Certification
• Private Pilots’ license
• First Aid, Transportation endorsement, H2S, WHIMIS, CSTS
To contact this candidate email email@example.com