ü 13 years of experience in the Civil Construction Industry. Long experience in Supply Chain & Logistics/ Human Resources and Job Site Management.
ü Motivating team player and take lead when needed to complete projects
ü Good computer skills, handle paper work accurately and follow safety protocols at all times.
ü Relevant experience with SAP, Bluebeam, Oracle, HCSS Dispatch System
ü Self-starter, highly accountable and motivated, determined, analytical and have good planning skills
ü Good decision-making skills keeping big picture in mind and considering all details
ü Keep learning for life, eager to learn new processes and technologies
ü Focused on team work, always interacting with multiple departments at the same time: Healthy & Safety, Project Managers and Coordinators, Superintendents, Foreman, Operations, Accounts payable, etc.
ü Demonstrated ability to prepare and present cost / budget presentations, in addition to management reports and charts.
ü Extra Courses: Fall protection, First AID Level I, Forklift Operator, Underground Utility Locator
…….Relevant Skills & Experience……..
Administrative Skills (HR/ADM)
· Responsible for hiring workforce for 3 business segments (Infrastructure, buildings and Wastewater Treatment Plants in Vancouver and Victoria) through screen resumes, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews, complete references, union relationship (CLAC – Langley) to start the open period of collective agreement renegotiation 2020/21, in addition to professional specialization through training (Fall Protection, telehandler operator, Confined Space entry & rescue), payroll, Benefits (including GRSP), transfers between projects and divisions in BC and other provinces (accuracy on Tax forms documentation , including TD4 – LOA and hire on package).
· Professional with extensive experience in the area of Administration, Operations and Facilities, acting in the Management, Planning, Control of Resources and Elaboration of Strategies to control costs and expenses foreseen and evaluation of the results achieved, ensuring compliance with company policies and standards.
· Shop Drawing analyses (commercial and residential).
· Administration and management of subcontracted companies, Such as: industrial kitchens, armed surveillance, transportation, construction equipments (Hiab, concrete mixers, Backhoes, excavators, jumbo mining).
· Continuous monitoring of the HR Department processes in negotiations of annual collective agreement, Collective Dismissal, control of the department indicators (Double time, absenteeism, Turn Over).
· Responsible for the mobilization of accommodation for 200 expatriates, performing Start UP of the industrial plant, as well as management of the Visas and Travel area.
· Acting in the administrative and HR areas, performing the analysis of approved budgets of the areas and payroll, as well as acting with the legal department, defining the type of contract to be used, the process of issuing work visas.
· Management of multidisciplinary teams, working in the professional development and training of employees, setting goals and increasing the productivity of the company.
· Prepared financial reports, budgets, contracts and hiring packages for the staff
· Responsible for payroll and benefits of job sites.
· Complied with Government policies with ability to quickly understand and grasp the rules
· Respected labour legislation in the environment and countries where worked, always seeking to mitigate the potential risks of accidents at work and possible labour lawsuits.
Supply Chain & Logistics and Purchasing (Global Sourcing and Procurement)
· Processing multiple orders (in and out) per day, tracking and maintain inventory (Pumps, Generators, Rigging, Saws, Painting, Oils, Gases, shoring, Blades, Bits, respirators, consumables, etc);
· MOB and DEMOB
· Fleet management, interacting with ICBC, Insurance Brokers.
· Inventory and Asset Management;
· Large experience on purchasing analysis and processes, as well development of new suppliers, creating and establishing KPI´s as required. Outsourcing solutions within and without Canada;
· Scheduling and Dispatching crews such as: Flaggers, Heavy Truck Drivers, Operators, etc.
· Interact with the most varied type of suppliers, searching for solutions for multiple problems, such as: ONO, Gregg Distributors, Wesco, EnviroSafety, KMS Tools, Cloverdale Painting, Brock White, Dick´s Lumber, CBS, Finning, Brandt, Superior Propane, Messer, Hilti Canada, Catalys Lubricants, etc.
· Responsible for purchases to meet the SRF´s (Supply Requests Form) sent by the foreman, Superintendents, Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
· Professional with extensive experience in the logistics area, with strong Process Management, Transportation, Shipping, Operational Indicators, Suppliers Negotiation and Auditing, acting in large projects for Infrastructure, Construction and Agribusiness Segment companies.
· Extensive experience on preparing change order management, Coordinate and maintain comprehensive project documentation in a detail-oriented manner, managing and maintaining strong relationships with vendors, third party contracts, consultants, engineers and management of subtrade partners.
· Negotiation with port and airport authorities, customs clearance agencies and shipowners (CMA CGM, NILEDUTCH, MAERSK, GLOBAL, etc.).
· Management of loading and unloading of cargo on RO-RO ships, containers and general cargo.
· Development of import / export processes with strong bias in demurrage and reduction of operational costs with customs clearance and storage.
· Development of new suppliers and business partners and services through Global Sourcing and Procurement, purchasing, enabling new solutions in a reduced time, increasing the efficiency of the teams.
Operational and Strategic Project Management
· It was always decisive for the mapping and definition of the area budget.
· Developed and successfully implemented processes of good business practices in all the projects that participated, contributing to the operational results of the organization.
· Build, sustain and grow firmly in a solid strategic and operational base, responding to business opportunities and driving project profitability.
· Coordinated problem solving processes.
· Developed and successfully implemented processes of good business practices in all the projects, contributing to the operational results of the organization
· Involved in construction, petrochemical and agribusiness projects from beginning till end within the estimated cost and time lines
· Worked closely with the team, identified talents and focused on their professional growth that ultimately motivated people and benefited company.
· During my experience at Jasper Constructors, we were able to hire and maintain very important positions such as: Pipe layers, HVAC operator, Surveyors, General Foreman, etc.
· Increased the percentage of training accomplished in overall 17% (For the 3 divisions in BC).
· Recognized for quality conscious services; by the appreciation and development of professionals; for creating a healthy work environment that fosters the growth and development of people.
· Recognized by respect for the difference between people, their beliefs, limitations, life experiences, etc.
· Competence in the management of people, assertiveness in the numbers presented to the board of directors / partners.
· Recognized by the decrease of 23% in the turn-over indices, and 32% in the absentee indices.
Risk Management and Compliance
· Evaluation of the strategic / operational financial performance of the area.
· Evaluated existing and future risks and risk factors of the projects within the environment in which they are inserted.
· Conducted stress tests and scenario analyzes, developed risk reports and presentations
· Authorized purchase orders up to USD 50,000.
Pedre Contractors Jan/2020 – Current
Tittle: Shop & Logistics Coordinator
Tittle: Workforce Coordinator 2019 Mar – Nov/2019
Construction group with projects in 3 business segments (Infrastructure, Wastewater Treatment Plants and Buildings division).
DZumerle construções e reformas ltda, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil. April2016–Dez2018
Managing Partner (Construction company)
odebrecht international group, Brazil and Africa From Jul/2008 – Apr/ 2016
Project: Consorcio Porto Maravilha (R$ 5 Billion – Investment) Feb/2015 – Apr/2016
Tittle: Supply Chain Manager
Heavy Infrastructure and revitalization project of the Port area of the City of Rio de Janeiro and Construction of the Museum of Tomorrow (www.portomaravilha.com.br)
Project: Biocom –Bioenergia de Angola (USD 1,3 Billion – Investment). Feb/2014 – Feb/2015
Tittle: Administrative Manager (ADM/HR and Supply Chain & Logistics)
Biocom is the first company in Angola to produce and market sugar, ethanol and electricity from biomass (www.biocom-angola.com) .
Project: Bairro Novo Porto Velho (R$ 600M – Investment) Jul/2012 – Jan/2014 Tittle: Administrative Manager (ADM/HR and Supply Chain & Logistics)
Project to build low-cost houses and low-cost buildings with electricity, water infrastructure, drainage infrastructure, water treatment plant and sewage (www.or.com.br).
Project: Cambambe Hydroelectric Plant
Tittle: Administrative and HR Coordinator Dez/2010 – Jun/2012
The Cambambe Power Station is a hydroelectric power plant of the Kwanza River on the border of the Cuanza Norte and Bengo provinces in Angola. It has a power generating capacity of 180 megawatts.
Project: Nosso Super Operação e Construção (USD 580M – Investment) July/2009- Dez/2010
Tittle: Supply Chain & Logistic Coordinator
Supermarket network built by Odebrecht at the request of the Angolan government. Present in the country’s 18 provinces (www.nossosuper.co.ao)
Project: PRP – Programa de Realojamento das Populações
Tittle: Supply Chain Trainee Jul/2008 – July2009
PRP is a heavy infrastructure project responsible for the construction of 5,000 housing units in Luanda and all the necessary support infrastructure ( Electric Stations, Water main, Sewage and wastewater treatment plant).
Graduation in Business Administration – Catholic University of Salvador 2006
International Trade Logistics and Transportation – BCIT (British Columbia Institute of Technology) – 2020
……..Technology and Language Skills……..
Applications: Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Internet and Email applications.
ERP Systems: SAP, Bluebeam (operational Software), Oracle, Spring, HCSS Dispatch System.
Languages: Fluent in Portuguese and in English
To contact this candidate email email@example.com