Website Infracon Construction Inc.
We offer great benefits, ongoing training, growth opportunities, and a culture built on determination, teamwork, and integrity.
The Site Administrator is responsible for a variety of duties, including the prompt and accurate entry of project data including labour, equipment, safety, and materials into a custom costing/billing database as well as swift coordination of all logistics relating to crew members.
- Daily time entry of labour and equipment resources being utilized on projects
- Manage requisition, PO, equipment, etc. logs
- Coding invoices, entering invoices and various other administrative/accounting related tasks
- Assist with onboarding of site personnel (HR/payroll forms and HSE orientations and safety tickets)
- General filing and document control procedures throughout all phases of the project
- Organize, create and maintain site access (i.e., vehicle passes, visitor passes, orientations, training…etc.)
- Coordinate HSE support documentation
- Book travel and accommodations for employees and processing related expenses
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of required reports
- Timely documentation follow-up, scanning, copying & filing
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- 2+ years relevant experience as a site administrator
- Great verbal and written communicator – excellent phone manner, comfortable talking on the phone for long periods of time and handling a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Multitasking and organizational skills a necessity
- Microsoft Office Tools – proficient with excel, formulas, pivot tables, macros would be considered an asset
- Adaptability to changing demands
- Previous administrative, logistics, site support experience in the Construction industry an asset
- Payroll experience and qualifications an asset
- Accounting experience and qualifications an asset
Physical Demands: Position may require employee to frequently work at a computer station, stand, walk, twist, bend, reach and kneel.
Compensation: The company offers great benefits, ongoing training, growth opportunities, and a culture built on determination, teamwork, and integrity.
COVID-19 considerations: We are committed to the health and safety of our workers and take every precaution to maintain distancing and where not practical PPE is provided, including extra cleaning.
You must sign in to apply for this position.